CSE Time Bank Traders we don’t want to lose you to the gremlin of inactivity. CSE vitality is sustained by our member’s active involvement. In actively making trades, both giving and receiving, members are accessing the true essence of time banking. We hope you will use Community Skill Exchange-Sacramento and keep our time bank healthy.
We want to share our Courtesy Rules with all members.
- Create a Profile, keep it current
- Post Contact Information and Availability, keep it current
- 24 hour Cancellation Notice to other members
- 48 hour call back to members whether providing the service or declining the request.
- Minimum of one trade in a 6 month period.
- We ask that Member of CSE trade at least one time every 6 months. If a member has not traded in 6 months they will receive an email or phone call from the Support Team to see how we can help match a trade. (Trading with zeetimebank: help at potlucks, community projects, Support Team positions or helping at outreach events qualifies for a trade---bringing a potluck dish does not qualify)
- After the Support Team contact the Member has a 6 month grace period to set up and complete a trade. We can assist, we are here to help.
- After the 6 month grace period if no trade has occurred and the member has not contacted the Support Team the member account will be disabled (the account is taken off the website). Contact the Support Team to be reinstated on the website after review of renewed interest.